31' Irwin Citation - 1985 - $17,000
31' Irwin Citation
- Year: 1985
- Current Price: US$ 17,000
- Located in Dana Point, CA
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- YW# 75646-3218399
IGNORE THE YEAR ON THIS BOAT ... IT SHOWS AS A MUCH NEWER SAILBOAT!
SET YOUR SAILS ON THIS EXCEPTIONALLY MAINTAINED SLOOP TODAY!
Pride of ownership is reflected to the maximum as the owner of this beauty is the original owner. From toe rail canvas to winch and wheel covers it is clear upon approaching this 31' Irwin that she has been well taken care of. The gelcoat is original and in excellent condition. The fresh aroma in the in cabin also reflects the constant care given to "Cavalier."
Utilize "Cavalier" as a high-performance racer, or family cruiser. Sails are easily managed as all halyards and sheets lead to the rope clutches in the cockpit. The cockpit is designed to comfortably accommodate family and friends. The cockpit features a steering station complete with all engine controls and excellent electronics, including radar, on the steering pedestal. A teak pedestal table, which folds away, and drink rack add to the accessibility of entertaining in the cockpit. Inside the cabin of this Irwin 31 is a well laid out salon and galley. The galley is well equipped to keep those on board happy. The fully enclosed head has six feet of headroom. The forward master stateroom has a door for privacy allowing comfortable sleeping accommodations for everyone on board. The engine room is easily accessed from a cockpit hatch and inspection door below. Low engine hours (334) will keep you moving along when wind is lacking.
SIMPLY TURN-KEY ...
Set your appointment to check out "Cavalier" today!
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 31 ft 2 in
Beam: 11 ft 0 in
LWL: 28 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Displacement: 9300 lbs
Ballast: 3400 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 46 ft 4 in
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (30 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (15 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
- Sleeps two, ample storage, 9 drawers, hanging locker, hatch with teak-trimmed screen cover, opening port for natural light, door for privacy
- Boasts seating for 6 with a convenient foldable L-shaped dinette
- Settees to port and to starboard
- Quarter berth to port
- Toshiba flatscreen TV with built-in DVD player
- Storage throughout
- 2 opening ports, 2 fixed ports, hatch with teak-trimmed screen cover
- Spotless headliner
- Navigation center with chart table, electrical panel, battery switch, stereo, speakers and storage
- Teak and holly sole throughout (great condition)
- Fully enclosed head
- Manual marine toilet
- Sink with shower wand and vanity
- Opening port
- U-shaped galley
- Hillerange 2-burner stove top and oven with cutting board cover
- Deep stainless steel sink with cutting board cover
- Pressurized hot/cold water
- Raritan water heater
- Icebox with shelf, 4" of insulation to keep your perishables save while out sailing
- Storage all around
- 2 batteries
- Professional Mariner 20 amp battery charger
- Shore power cord
- Cabin lighting
- Spacious cockpit with cushions all around
- Starboard lazarette is lockable
- Foldable teak cockpit table with drink holders
- Full bimini top and dodger
- (2) life slings and canvas covers
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Toe rail canvas
- Windshield canvas
- Hatch canvas
- Winch canvas
Electronics & Navigation
- GPS: Garmin 182C
- Radar: JRC 1500
- Autopilot: Autohelm 3000
- NavNet: RayNav 550
- VHF: iCom IC-M59 (cabin), Standard Horizon handheld (cabin), iCom IC-M4025 (cockpit)
- Speed/Wind/Depth: Standard Horizon
- Compass: Ritchie
Sails and Rigging
- Total Sail Area = 474 sq. ft.
- Main = 222 sq. ft.
- Head Sail = 252 sq.ft.
- I = 42.00'
- J = 12.00'
- P = 37.00'
- E = 12.00'
- Upgraded running rigging and hardware
- Harken traveler
- Rope clutches in cockpit
- Main sail and cover
- Head sail genoa and covers
- Self tailing winches: Lewmar #16 and #40 to starboard; #40 to port
Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. All speeds, measurements, capacities, consumption, etc. may be approximate or estimated. Specifications provided for information only. Data was obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes the responsibility to ascertain the correctness of all data contained herein and otherwise provided and must instruct his agent and surveyors to confirm all details for accuracy prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. All photographs, descriptions and technical data are the sole property of Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc. and may not be copied, reproduced or redistributed in part or in whole by any method without the express written consent of the Mariner’s Yacht & Ship Brokerage, Inc.
Owner's personal items are NOT included.
Captain Michael O'Connor C.P.Y.B.
President-Broker-California Notary Public