29' Ranger Yachts R-29
Priced to sell!
- Year: 2010
- Current Price: US$ 164,900
- Located in Dana Point, CA
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single diesel
- YW# 75646-2724219
ONLY 136 TOTAL HOURS ON "LOLLY" SHE IS BASICALLY A NEW BOAT!!!!
INCREDIBLY WELL MAINTAINED AND READY TO GO!!!
Just in time for summer and ready to go, this Ranger R-29 is beautiful. With the Yanmar diesel and the incredible fuel consumption , this boat would be perfect for extended cruising and great times!!
From the manufacturer........
"Imagine a 40-foot cruiser with sleeping accommodations for up to six adults, live-aboard accommodations, a complete navigation electronics package and the economy and reliability of diesel power. Imagine its headroom and elbow-room, complete galley and head with shower, and its standard bow and stern thrusters for pinpoint maneuvering.
Now imagine all this—and more—in a trailerable 29-foot hull. That’s the idea behind the Ranger R-29, a comfortable family cruiser offering admirable range, a smooth ride, responsive performance and all the standard features you need for a cruise itinerary that could be measured in weeks, not just weekends. Among the R-29’s many noteworthy features are two private double staterooms plus a convertible dining banquette that converts to a third berth; a fully-equipped galley that’s ergonomically arranged for efficient meal preparation; large view windows and five opening skylight hatches for outstanding light and ventilation. There’s even a pilothouse door for immediate access to the foredeck, and a molded-in cabinet in the self-bailing cockpit for refreshment service and additional storage.
Thoughtful extras include a cabin-top rack for securing water toys, crab pots or bicycles; a stainless steel railing system surrounding the transom platform; and a hinged mast for trailering and access beneath low bridges."
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Total Power: 260 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 136
Drive Type: V Drive
Engine Power: 260 HP
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
- Fireboy - Xintex Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Bilge High-Water Alarm
- Jabsco Remote Controlled Search Light
- Fire Extinguisher
- 4 Life Jackets
Navigation & Communication
- Garmin GPSmap 5215 with Charts / Radar / Depth / Speed
- Garmin GHC 10 Auto Pilot with remote
- Garmin 200 VHF
Performance / Consumption Numbers
- Idle 670rpms at 3 knots burning 1/2 gallon per hour
- 1,000rpms at 4.5 knots burning .7 gallons per hour
- 1,750rpms at 7.2 knots burning 2 gallons per hour
- 2,500rpms at 9.7 knots burning 4.7 gallons per hour
- 3,000rpms at 14 knots burning 7.3 gallons per hour
- 3,600rpms at 18 knots burning 9.8 gallons per hour
- 4,000rpms (WOT) at 22.5 knots burning 12.7 gallons per hour
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
- Single Yanmar 6BY2-260 FWC In-Line Inboard 260hp Dieasel Engine
- Yanmar i5601E Electronic Engine monitor gauges
- Hydraulic Steering
- Teleflex Hybrid Engine Controls
- 150 gallons Diesel Fuel in 2 Tanks - 120 gallons in the Main Fuel Tank & 30 gallons in an Auxilary Fuel Tank
- Side-Power Bow & Stern Thruster with remote
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- AGM 200 House Batteries
- 30 amp Shore Power Service
- Mase 4kw Genset
- Xantrex Freedom Marine 20 2000 watt Invertor/Charger
- Sleeps 6 in 2 Private Staterooms and a Convertible Dinette
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water System
- Seaward Hot Water Tank
- 70 gallons Domestic Water Tank
- Tecma Marine Electric Flush Toilet
- 40 gallon Holding Tank
- Princess 2-Burner Propane Stove/Oven
- Nova Kool 12volt Refrigerator/Freezer
- Marvair Reverse Air/Heat Cabin Climate Controlled Heating & Cooling System
- Heater Craft Cabin Heat
- Contoure CM7060S Microwave
- Dometic MF-6W 6-Bottle Wine Cooler
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
- Vizio VX240M 1080p Full High Definition Flat Screen TV in Master Stateroom
- Glomex TV Antenna
- Clarion VZ 309 XM/CD Stereo with remote in Master Stateroom
Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Captain David Greuel